autoup.sh fails when upgrading bo -> hamm

I am trying to upgrade from bo to hamm so I can run the new bash and try wine.

I run autoup.sh and it ftp'ed the files needed for the upgrade.  It failed to
get me the file libstdc++2.8_*.deb
This is what it wrote
----
250 CWD command successful.
Local directory now /tmp/libs
libstdc++2.8_*.deb: No such file or directory.
250 CWD command successful.
----
I looked around the ftp.debian.org site in the hamm directories but didn't
find a libstdc++2.8_*.deb  Where can I find this file?

And I thought autoup.sh would work without any problems after so many people
have successfully done the bo -> hamm upgrade.  Just my luck to have it fail
on me.  The autoup.sh I have is "v 0.27 1998/05/29".  I got it from
http://www.debian.org/2.0/autoup/
Is this too old a version to be using or what?

Any help is appreciated.

jmb
--
----
Jones MB : <jonesmb@ziplink.net>

Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced