Re: Netscape 4.05

I tried removing libnullplugin.so, as suggested, but the problem persists.
Also, I noticed a problem similar to one reported here a while back -
info into a text box (such as a Yahoo search criteria) generates
characters which mess up the search and cause error windows to pop up.

Can anyone offer suggestions to these two problems?

Russell Cook, Engineering Branch
WSR-88D Operational Support Facility
(405)366-6520 x4237
russcook@icon.net, rcook@osf.noaa.gov