Re: using NTFS partitions under linux?

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998 00:00:44 +0200 (CEST)
Jens Reinsberger <jennes@gmx.net> wrote:

> I want to know if there is a kernel module for Debian linux.
> Any hints/suggestions?

There is a kernel module floating around somewhere (try a search for
+ntfs +linux +module and you should locate it). It was pretty alpha when
I last tried it. Now I have linux on a machine all of it's own, so I
don't need it.

> LOAD "WIN95",8,1
> RUN
> $&*!-#/> NO CARRIER

Obscure C64 reference duely noted :)

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
(damon@empire.net.au)     | As my head fell in the basket,