Configuring GNOME v.20?

I've installed the GNOME packages, but I missed the message during
install that mentioned making a change to /etc/X11/window-managers.  I
now have no window manager running, and I can't for the life of me
figure out what I'm supposed to do to get the GNOME system running.
There's nothing helpful in '/usr/doc/gnome-*', and there are no man
pages.  What do I do to the window-managers file to get GNOME to come
up, and what are the config files for GNOME, i.e., how do you configure
it?

--
Ed