Sorry, it's netscape again.

I sorry to do this again I feel qutie silly.  In my haste thinking
was fixed, I deleted the message of the sir that replyed to my last
post.
And have a new problem with similar symtoms.

Nescape to freezing in the middle of lokcing lock, but I notice new
things.

I can still get the mail with fetchmail.
But their was one message for a whjile that woudln't flush
NEtscape still huge on message 1 of 1 about half way through
SO I tried send mail with mailx
and I could retrieve with fetchmail.
afterwards more tried with fetchmail reported no mail on server
but netscape now reported downloading 1 of 2
with fethmail, no mail on server
send another message with mailx
netscape now reported 1 of 3, then freezes
fetchmail, no mail of server

COuld it be netscape is caching something or do I need to talk to my
ISP?

Philip
--
      _