Re: cannot compile qt-1.33 in hamm

On Sat, Jul 18, 1998 at 08:49:53PM +0800, Cheng Dien Yiu wrote:
> I have just installl hamm in a new computer . However, when I try to
> compile qt-1.33, I ran intot errors:

1) Why are you compiling it yourself? There's packages of qt in non-free.
2) Read the fine documentation about this in /usr/doc/gcc/README .

HTH,
Ray
--
J.H.M. Dassen                 | RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may
jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl      | not be a better one than the one the blocks