Re: [Debian] iso9660 in 2.0.34 ?

Hi,

	kernel-source-2.0.33_2.0.33-9.deb (found in my hamm mirror)
-rw-r--r-- root/root       844 1998-05-01 04:38 usr/src/kernel-source-2.0.33/README.Debian

	That points to stuff in /usr/doc/kernel-source-2.0.33/, which
 has more docs. I mean, I am running out of places to put pointers in ;-)

	manoj
--
 UNIX Shell is the Best Fourth Generation Programming Language It is
 the UNIX shell that makes it possible to do applications in a small