Re: Time Server

Hi,

I used a freeware program for windows a long time ago that set my bios clock to the
time served from a local atomic clock, but I don't remember where I got it from. It
may have been download.com or something and it wouldn't be of use to you anyways being
that it's for windows, but maybe the guy that did the windows version also did the
Linux version? If you find it for Linux, be sure to drop me the url so I can fetch it
to. This actually would be a good thing to package for Debian come to think of it.

Chris