Re: dpkg-mountable

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, Taren wrote:

[ snip dpkg-mountable woes ]

: If there is a work-around to installing via either nfs or dpkg-mountable, or
: both (and especially dpkg-mountable), which would allow setting more than one
: main distribution source, I would greatly appreciate it if someone would let
: me know.

Don't know of a workaround, but you can try apt.  It's slated to be the
replacement for dselect, but for now it provides an `apt-get' method for
dselect that is pretty keen.

You can find it in `project/experimental' at any Debian mirror - I had
heard that the newest version would go into slink but I haven't seen it
there yet.

I use apt on all my machines and love it.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104