Re: [Debian] iso9660 in 2.0.34 ?

> Nico,
>
>   During your 'make menuconfig', enable the NLS support and you will get
> the option for ISO9660, FAT, VFAT, etc...

I recompiled mine and I still cannot get the ISO, FAT or VFAT to mount.  I also
cannot load this module manually?   I have not looked into this too hard, but I
have been reading this thread on the list.  What I have done (I am not sure if
this is bad or not) is copy the .config from the old kernel to the new one?  I was
going to can this and start from scratch.  Could this be the source of so many
peoples (including mine) problems?

--Jay Barbee