a simple drawing program?

Is there a simple, easily usable, drawing package that's been debianized?

I really don't need anything more complicated than venn diagram type stuff.
MacDraw 1.0 would more than meet my needs.  I've looked at gimp, which is
overkill (and annoying on an 8 bit display due to colormap demands), and tgif,
which seems to want to rotate my text and do other fancy stuff, as well as
being a bit awkward in the interface.

rick

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.