Re: "Mail-Followup" header

Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> What is the purpose of the "Mail-Followup-To" header?

Err, you don't know that?  You *are* using them and by doing
that you fooled me thinking my mutt is snafu some months ago.

> It appears to force the group reply function in mutt to reply
> to the list only -- I would rather use the list reply function

That's correct.  I was told that it was a pseudo standard.  As
James is using it, too, I believe Gnus makes use of it, too.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum