Re: fvwm2 behaves differently from bo --> hamm?

Hi,

    >>> "DB" == Dirk Bonne <dbonne@inform-ac.com> writes:
    DB> I've update from bo to hamm, and now I can't drag a window
    DB> accross virtual screens.

    Martin> The behavour has changed upstream. Get the debian sources
    Martin> for the package (fvwm2*.{dsc, diff.gz, orig.tar.gz} and
    Martin> unpack it with dpkg-source -x fvwm2*.dsc

    Martin> Then edit move.c line 256

    Martin> Change the #if 0 to #if 1

    Martin> #if 1
    Martin> HandlePaging(Scr.MyDisplayWidth,Scr.MyDisplayHeight,&xl,&yt,
    Martin> &delta_x,&delta_y,False);

    Martin> #else /* probably should actually use EdgeScroll values:
    Martin> */ HandlePaging(Scr.EdgeScrollX,Scr.EdgeScrollY,&xl,&yt,
    Martin> &delta_x,&delta_y,False); #endif

    Martin> And set EdgeScroll to 0 0 in your config.

    Martin> Then do a debian/rules binary and the deb packages get
    Martin> created in ../

I tried but got this error:

install -g root -m 755 -o root debian/preinst \
  debian/tmp-fvwm2/DEBIAN/preinst
dpkg-shlibdeps -pfvwm2 fvwm/fvwm2
unable to open 'fvwm/fvwm2' for test at /usr/bin/dpkg-shlibdeps line 74.
make: *** [binary-fvwm2] Error 2

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--