A million thankyous

A million thanks to those who helped with my stupid questions - hamm is now
mostly running.  I need to download and install Netscape before I can call
it complete !

Congratulations to the people who put this package together - the
improvement over the bo installation is incredible and (as was pointed out
to me) by using my brain chances are that I would have succeeded with the
installation first time.

If the slink release, when ready, shows a similar improvement even the most
illiterate of people will be able to install without problems !!!

I do still have a couple of questions but I will post these seperately

Thank you again to everybody !

Ivan.