awe32 midi/wavetable

Hello:

I've got my Sound Blaster AWE32 pnp ISA soundcard working under Linux,
with ISA PNP and the AWE32 patch (custom kernel).

But, the wavetable isn't apparently working, because all midi sounds
crummy -- it's obvious the wavetable is not in use.

It's been a while since I've doinked around with this, so I forget --
is it at all possible to use the wavetable on my soundcard?  If
someone has this setup working, perhaps you could send me your
/etc/isapnp.conf file, and say what else you've done to get the
wavetable working?

Any and all help is sincerely appreciated!
Thanks!

Matt