From: Phil Dyer [mailto:padyer@pilot.infi.net]
Sent: June 29, 1998 7:48 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: hamm upgrade/c++ libraries

I upgraded to hamm yesterday and have run into a problem.
I used autoup.sh with an ftp connection to get the required packages.
Now I cannot compile c++ code, as it cannot find the libs. (iostream.h,
fstream.h, string, list, etc).

Doing a locate says they are nowhere on the system.  Is there a package
that I missed?
I'm using kernel 2.0.33.

Thanks,
--