Re: Where is Netscape?

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998, Salvatore Sasegui wrote:

> 	Hello!
>
> 	I have now a connection to the Internet with Debian-Linux but in the 3 CDs
> I have from the Official Debian GNU/Linux I haven't Netscape, just an
> installer and the only web browser I have now is Arena.
>
> 	Can anyone tell me where can I find Netscape for Linux? Thanks in advance.

Just get the netscape-package which is no debian-package!! (tar.gz)  from
your favorite NETSPAPE-mirror and put the netscape-package in /tmp

Then get the netscape installer (Debian-package) from your nearest
debian-mirror:

If you're using Debian 1.3: netscape3*.deb from dists/stable/contrib
if Debian 2.0beta: netscape3 or netscape4*.deb from
		   dists/frozen/contrib/web

The only thing you have to do now is dpkg -i netscape*.deb

---
Heute ist nicht alle Tage, ich komme wieder, keine Frage!!!

   Joerg