man-db config problems

    I keep getting this error whenever I try to configure anything through
    dselect:

  Checking for languages ... de_DECan't locate Getopt/Long.pm in @INC at
/usr/sb
in/chmanconfig line 38.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/chmanconfig line 38.
dpkg: error processing man-db (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 man-db

dpkg --configure returned error exit status 1.

                                        -Jeff

|     Jeff Schreiber       | There is freedom and there is responsibility.  |
|     aka - "Spectre"      | You have obviously figured out the first       |
| schreiber@mx.process.com | but not the latter.                            |
|                          |     (Rob Schmunk - rbs@panix.com)              |