Re: autoup.sh + deselect broke emacs

I should mention that in the deselect screen, there are headings for
packages that are headed as "obsolete", one being emacs. Does this mean
what I think: that emacs 19.34.? is now obsolete because I've upgraded
around it and now it needs upgrading too? Probobly.

There are some other packages labeled "obsolete" as well.

How should this be handled?

One other question:
Where can I get a CD in the Denver area? I would order a CD of 2.0 but it
seems to still be in a state of flux and I don't want to have a CD which
may or may not have a fully stable Debian system.

Thanx,

Ed