Re: Installing gnome

What's the url to slink anyways?

--
Chris

btw:
That's really nifty to know the install order. I downloaded and installed Gnome last
week, the last time I saw those two URLs posted to the list. I remember installing one
deb, then getting a ton of errors about dependencies on other debs, and then getting
tons of dependency errors by trying to install those debs that the other deb was
dependent on, but after spending awhile at it I got the order right.