Making modem talk 3........................

Hi, again......

This is getting interesting for me, because i have try to configure my
modem since about 3 weeks, and i couldnt.
Im my win95 modem prop. said its in COM3. In the Resources tab it said
"Input/Output 03E8" and "Interrupt Request 05". Im a novice with that
stuff and im not syre if thats the IRQ and OI.....

   I hope my modem will work !!

Thanks , Phillip Neumann, filsin@hotmail.com

You wrote:

>Ok, making progress now. Here comes the hard part! You need to decide
which IO address
>and IRQ port your PNP modem should use. In order to make things easy,
let's first
>assume that using the same ones which Win95 assigns will work in Linux
(which will
>most likely be true). In Win95, right-click "My Computer" and choose
Properties from

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null