Re: Debian Package Manager "Worthless Junk"???

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:39:44 -0700 (PDT), Marcus Johnson wrote:

>anything. Anyway, could you compare RPMs and the Debian package manager?
>Also is there some kind of uninstall manager?

    No, I can't.  I have never used RPM.  However, Debian with dselect is
quite hard to beat.  And of course there is an uninstall manager.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my