Re: Debian Package Manager "Worthless Junk"???

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Steve Lamb wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:23:52 -0700 (PDT), Marcus Johnson wrote:
>
> >This from the Linux-newbies list:
>
>     Gotta love that "it sucks" mentality of todays youth.  :/

Yeah, I know, I work with youth and its quite a challenge.  In their
frequently expressed opinion everything sucks and there's no value in
anything. Anyway, could you compare RPMs and the Debian package manager?
Also is there some kind of uninstall manager?

ttys,

Marcus