Re: Where are the Release Notes of Kernel?

On Mon, Jul 06, 1998 at 07:47:41PM +0800, Alex Kwan wrote:
> How do I know what is the change  from the last version (e.g. 2.0.33) to
> the updated version (e.g. 2.0.34)?

The definite way is to read the diff of course. There is no official
changelog for the kernel that I'm aware of. You can find changelogs at
http://www.linuxhq.com/kpatch20.html and
http://www.linuxhq.com/kpatch21.html .

HTH,
Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.