Diald routing.

Hi!

Im using Debian for a year on 2 of my home boxes. One is my workstation
and the other is a 486. This second box serves the local net with samba
and internet connection through masquerading and squid.

Last week I upgraded to 2.0 and started to play with diald so my father
don't have to telnet the gateway every time he wants to do something on
the net.

Diald is already dialing when it should but the routing table is not
being updated.

Is there any problem with diald that prevents it from working out of the
box with Debian? Im using the "pon" command as the dialer in
diald.options.

Thanks to all.

BTW.: Sorry about my english. Im not a native speaker. ;^)