Mutt configuration

Hi everyone,

I have a problem configuring Mutt.  All mail, unless I delete it,
is saved in my spoolfile.  I'm trying to configure the mbox-hook
command to move all read mail to a different folder (mbox) but
am unable to get it to work.

The spool file is the users default mail file in /var/spool/mail/.
The mbox file is the usual ~/mbox.  In /etc/Muttrc I added the line

	mbox-hook $spoolfile ~/mbox

I've also tried specifying the full pathname in place of $spoolfile
and ~/mbox.  I've tried swapping the spoolfile and mbox args in case
I misread the syntax in the docs.  Obviously I'm not doing something
right.  Any suggestions?

Mike