debian 2 binary-386.raw cd image file

I was downloading the CD image and got 99% done (628 mb) and it disappeared
from the debian.org/debian ftp site.  Does anyone know where it might be?

Michael J. Murphy,
Mail Boxes Etc. #115, 143A Great Northern Rd. Sault Ste. Marie, ON, CA
1-705-945-1304  Fax 1-705-945-6302
Mailto:mbe115@soonet.ca or Mailto:murphym@msn.com
"YOUR 1 STOP BUSINESS SERVICES SHOP"