Re: Gnome gmc where?

On Fri, 03 Jul, 1998, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> Hi there.  After a wonderful discussion in debian-devel :) I decided to
> try out gnome.  However I can't seam to find the gmc package in the
> incoming or slink directory?
>
> Does the package exist get?  And if so where....

no, it does not, Jim Pick, thought he would leave it to the maintainer of
midnight commander to package, but on the last changelog of mc it said the
maintainer felt gmc to be too experimental to included. It is not a part of
debian :-(

get it and compile it yourself.

--
Edward Betts  http://www.hairnet.demon.co.uk/

"Like a lot of products that are free, you get a loyal following even
though it's small. I've never had a customer mention Linux to me"
					Famous last words, Bill Gates, 1998