Re: wu-ftpd-academ question ?

shtinkov@spnet.net (Peter Shtinkov) writes:

> I have hamm and wu-ftpd-academ ver 2.4.2.16-9 installed, but when I log
> as anonymous i can't see directory listings.

Are you possibly running kernel-2.0.34?  This very same problem
happened here on two "hamm" machines after installation of the latest
so called stable kernel.  So now we are back to 2.0.33. :-(

                                    Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------
   --------------- http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig -----------------