Menu

I am having a small problem with the Menu package and afterstep. Whenever
update-menus is run, the menus are generated fine, but a transition of
sections, like below renders the rest of the menu file unread. I cannot
find what is wrong...

----------
?package(xlockmore):needs="x11" section="Screen/Lock/Special" \
	title="Random all" \
	command="/usr/bin/X11/xlock -remote -mode random -modelist all \
                 -fullrandom -neighbors 0"
?package(xlockmore):needs="x11" section="Screen/Save/Automata" \
	title="Ant" \
	command="/usr/bin/X11/xlock -remote -nolock -nice -19 -mode ant \
                 -neighbors 4 +truchet"

It is the Lock--->Save transition that is suspect, the submenu's under the
Lock Hierachy are generated fine.

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)