"Super" and the "password" option

I am using the "super" program to allow some selected users to shutdown
their computers. To prevent an accidental shutdown, I used the "password"
option.

I think it's after the upgrade of "super" (currently version 3.11 pl6)
that I get the following massage (before, it was OK):

super: Command requires a password, but user `schier' has no password
super: Timestamp creation failed

The system is running with shadow passwords enabled. The same thing
happens on both 'bo' and 'hamm' systems. Any idea what is wrong?

Thanks in advance,

--
                           Jan Schier

Dept. of Adaptive Systems,
Inst. of Information Theory and Automation
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
P.O. Box 18, 182 08 Prague, Czech Republic

Tel:     +420 2 6605 2251  Fax:     +420 2 688 4903
         +420 2 688 3421   E-mail:  schier@utia.cas.cz