Re: 1.3.0 to hamm

On: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 14:49:55 +0400 (AMT) Eugene Sevinian writes:

> Hi,
> Though I had asked this before, however I did not received exact
> answers until now. The problem is that I have 1.3.0 version
> installed and I would like to know, should I upgrate it to 1.3.1 and
> then use autoup.sh for shifting to hamm or I can go directly to
> hamm?

Upgrade directly to hamm.  The differences between 1.3 and 1.3.1
should be no problem for the autoup.sh script (it just removes all
*-dev package and install new packages in the correct order).

BTW: It seems autoup.sh even supports older versions of Debian:
     # if this is a buzz system, then first upgrade dpkg to version 1.4.0.8

	Torsten

--
Whenever a system becomes completely defined, some damn fool discovers
something which either abolishes the system or expands it beyond recognition.