RE: gnome v.20

        Does anyone know where to get the 'libgdk-imlib1' deb? - Its listed as a
dependency on libgnome0 et al which I d/led from ftp.jimpick.com.
(llug.sep.bnl.gov, ftp1.us.debian.org are the only places I know with incoming
and they aren't answering). I forced the install and it all works fine,
but now apt has a heartattack any time I try to run it. :(
Timothy

E-Mail: timothy@smasher.rs.itd.umich.edu
Date: 22-Jun-98
Time: 14:59:25