toolkits look and feel (Qt, GTK, Motif)

Some people talk about Qt or GTK as being "good looking". I don't have any
Qt applications (although QtMozilla looks worth having) or any GTK
applications except The Gimp, but I've looked at screenshots and I've
looked at screenshots and I can't for the life of me see much difference
between the three (GTK, Qt, and Motif), and they don't look *that* much
different to the Windows toolkit either. Am I missing something here?

Andrew Tarr

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate"
|___
http://multinet.co.nz/personalhomepages/locusmeus/antechamber.html