Re: ISDN w/Debian

matthew tebbens <matthew@tebbens.com> writes:

> Is anyone running Debian -> Internet via ISDN ??
> Please mail me, I'd like to ask a few questions
> about the setup.
>
> Thanks !
> Matthew

Lot of folks are! isdn4linux is in the the kernel, and there's an
excellent isdnutils package for Debian (with lots of docs).
Unfortunately, isdn4linux doesn't (yet) support the NT-1 protocol used
in North America... from your E-mail address, I'm guessing that's
where you are.

Then again, I have a .com address too, and I'm not in North America.:)

Scott

--
Scott Hanson <shanson@shcon.com>  <shanson@debian.org>
Johmsweg 9, D-21266 Jesteburg, Germany