Re: staroffice

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998, Jeff Noxon wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 19, 1998 at 01:13:49PM -0400, Brian Morgan wrote:
> > Where is that Staroffice4 that you're talking about?  I can only find 3.1-8 in
> > hamm/contrib/binary-i386/editors.
>
> StarOffice 4 is commercial -- i.e. not free.  IMHO it's well worth the $100
> since it's virtually a clone of MS Office.  It's a bit sluggish though.
>
> Jeff

That's not correct. I downloaded the full software package from their site
for absolutely nothing. It's not an evaluation copy and doesn't require
you to register or spend money in any way. Try downloading it from their
site and if you still have trouble getting it drop me an E-mail and I'll
see what I can do.

.-
Brian Weiss (fudd@efnet)
http://www.got.net/~brian