Re: fvwm2: seems to be reading some hook files twice?

On Fri, Jun 19, 1998 at 01:13:13AM +0200, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
> You did check, that you don't have a ~/.fvwm2/main-menu-pre.hook ?

Uh, the main-menu-pre.hook I included WAS from $HOME/.fvwm2.

> Disable the line and see what happens.
>
> The main-menu-pre.hook you sent was from /etc/X11/fvwm2, right?

No.  Why would the fvwm2 maintainer ship menu entries for connecting to
hosts at Purdue University?  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                 | When I die I want to go peacefully in
Purdue University                   | my sleep like my ol' Grand Dad...not