Re: Mesa

>> >  When they are out of beta, I guess. It's pretty easy to compile them
>> >  yourself though, just put them in /usr/local/lib and put a
>> >  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib before executing Blender.
>>
>> /etc/ld.so.conf should include /usr/local/lib by default anyway I think,
>> so you don't need the LD_LIBRARY_PATH. If it isn't in there you can certainly
>> add it and run ldconfig.

 I have 2.6 debs installed for other purposes and have to use LD... stuff
 to get for example Quake working with ref_gl and Mesa 3 betas compiled
 with glide support. I did few scripts to start apps with right options (have to
 write deacent wrappers some day).

 Hmm. Has anybody thought of mesa-glide.x.y debs ?

	--j