Re: Hamm Release?

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Earl Goodson wrote:

> Please answer a neewbie's questions...why is this LSL sales slip
> reporting that 2.0 is an Official Release?

i have no idea why LSL are saying that.  it probably means one of the
following things:

	1.  they're lying
	2.  they are confused
	3.  they expect 2.0 will be released by the time they ship your CD
	4.  they will delay shipping your order until 2.0 has been released.

LSL seem pretty honourable so i don't think 1. is very likely.  option 2 is
possible, but also unlikely.

write or call them and ask what the story is - they are the only ones who
know for sure what they mean.

> Did I get the wrong one, should I have ordered 1.3.1 instead, and will
> I be unable to get help for 2.0 here?

you'll still get help for it here.