Hamm Release?

>  Craig Sanders  wrote
>
> > Can you give me or point me to 1.1 to 1.2 to 1.3, or 1.1
to 1.3,
> > upgrade instructions? Thanks.
>
> imo, you'd be better off waiting for hamm (2.0) to be
released - or
> order a pre-release hamm CD (there are several people who
sell
them...i
> think netgod - johnie@netgod.net - burns unstable CDs on
request).

> hamm isn't released yet, but it is stable and high
quality.  it works.

-------------------------------
I have been lurking for a
little while
and have decided to
order a CD from LSL and install Debian Linux vice all the
others based
on the strength of
the help from this list.

Please answer a neewbie's questions...why is this LSL sales
slip
reporting that 2.0 is an
Official Release?

Did I get the wrong one, should I have ordered 1.3.1
instead, and will I
be unable to get
help for 2.0 here?

TIA,
Earl Goodson

                               Linux System Labs
                                250 Huron Ave.,
                              Port Huron MI 48060
                              Tel: (810) 987-8807
                      Toll Free for Linux! 1-888-LINUX-88
                              (9:00am-5:00pm est.)

                            Secure Web SALES INVOICE

Invoice #: xxxxxxxxxx               Invoice Date: 6/17/98
Time: 4:47pm
EST

Sold To:  Mr. e goodson
         xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Email:  goodson@geocities.com

(Secure) Paid by:  CREDIT MasterCard
Ship by:  US Priority Mail

Product ID    Product Name           Unit Price     Qty
Item Total

  L000-039  Official Debian Rele          $3.95       1
$3.95
            ase 2.0
            Weight (lbs.): 0.05

                                           Sub Total: