Re: Can't get X to Run, Please help!

Sounds like your symbolic link for X isn't pointing to a valid server.  Try this:

Go to the /ur/X11R6/bin directory
type:  ln -s /usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_VGA16 X

That will set your symbolic link for X to point to the VGA16 server.  Hope this
helps.

--thanks to Steve Mayer for helping me solve this problem a few days ago.  Give
credit where it's due.

Brian Morgan