FW: XServer error. Please Help!
- To: "Debian" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: FW: XServer error. Please Help!
- From: "David Miner" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:21:16 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I recently installed DEBIAN Linux and downloaded some packages. My problem
is when I try to start X it wont start and I get this message back.
Fatal server error:
No valid modes found.
I'm running the "SVGA" server and ran XF86Setup. I also had to edit
/etc/X11/Xserver because it originally had "None" for the server
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org