SECS Drivers

Dear Madam/Sir,

Tadin Ltd. is seriously considering purchasing Debian Linux OS,
applications (e.g., Data bases, backup, dial-up etc.)  and Development
tools for our monitoring product.
Tadin Ltd. develops and sells monitoring and diagnostic system for the
semiconductor industry. We are currently considering upgrading our
system to a new OS.

Our concern is with the following:

1) The existence of SECS, SECSII and HSMS drivers to the Linux OS
(protocols used in the semiconductors fabs).

2) Technical support for large scale installations.

We would appreciate any response on the above.

Thanks,

	-Shai

___________________________________
      Shai Shabtai, M.Sc.

       R&D Software Engineer

Tadin Ltd. POB 185
Industrial Park Ramat-Gavriel, Migdal Ha'emek 10551
Israel

Tel:       972-6-6441772
Fax:     972-6-6441772
Mobile: 972-52-438634