Re: Apple II Emulator

On Tue, Jun 16, 1998 at 03:36:55AM +0000, Rev. Joseph Carter wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 16, 1998 at 08:22:33PM -0400, Carlos Figueroa wrote:
> > Do you have a Apple IIgs emulator?  E-Mailme at cfiguero@npiec.on.ca .
>
> There is one, xgs.  At this time, there is not a .deb of it and you need a
> ROM image for it.  It will take 00, 01, and 03 ROMs which can be found
> places you would find other images or you can copy your own if you know how.
>
> Note that in order to legally use a ROM image, you have to own the ROM in
> question.
>

> This site has a link to the DOS and OS/2 versions, but not to the Linux
> version.  The official site's host is down at the moment, try it later on.
> http://classicgaming.com/xgsdos/

Bad news....I can't find xgs anywhere!
I just spent some time digging around the web, I found its
offcial homepage is gone...I was able to find the authors homepage
but it contained no mention of xgs, all I could fine was xgs-dos, and
running a GS emulator, through dosemu, thats just too twisted even for me.
-Steve