PCMCIA again

Hi!

I have compiled the pcmcia-source along with the kernel, but now
i have another problem: the cardmgr doesn't quite do what it should...
from the logs:
initializing socket 1: Fujitsu FMV-J182 LAN Card
executing: 'insmod /lib/modules/2.0.32/pcmcia/fmvj18x_cs.o'
get dev info on socket 1 failed: No such device

maybe i just made some typo's but it comes down on the last line: the get
dev info... is there someone else with the same card and has it working or
someone else with experience so I finally can have the lap top linked to
the network?

Thanx in advance,

 Maarten Bezemer.