From: Gerald V. Livingston lI <GVL@141.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 1998 6:20 AM
Subject: serving a win95 box

Can a linux box be used to serve a Win95 box the same way two Win95
boxes can be hooked up together? Eg. -- can linux be set up in such a
way that an ethernet connected Win95 box can 'see' some of the linux
drives  in its "Network Neighborhood" box, map them with drive
letters, and run to programs in those directories as if they were on
the Win95 box itself?

  I'm setting up a second system for the family but have quite a bit
of 'extra' HD space on my own box.  Would like to use some of my
space to store programs for the second box.

Gerald V. Livingston II

'69 Bug -- AirBall