Re: my slrn isn't using the system newsgroups.dsc file

Yes, that is how it should be -- but mine isn't!  That is why I posted the
message in the first place!

Touching that file doesn't work because slrn isn't using the system
newsgroups.dsc file.  I've even tried setting the SLRN_LIB_DIR variable..

-Paul