Re: key repeat in X

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, David Keegel wrote:

> ] anyone know how to turn repeating keys back on after some stupid
> ] program (like quake) has screwed it up?
>
> Check out the xset program. "xset q" will query status (so you know
> what is going on without changing anything). "xset r on" might fix
> your key repeat problem.

thanks, that did it.

i actually checked xset (i already use it to enable DPMS screen
blanking) before posting my message....mustn't have looked hard enough
because even though i didn't see any mention of key-repeat when i looked
at it before, now that i know it's there it's easy to see. selective
blindness...too much haste :-(

craig

--
craig sanders