Re: support for NEC SuperScript 660plus?

The ghostscript printer compatibility web page
(http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/printer.html) doesn't mention that model,
but does list the ljetplus driver as appropriate for the SuperScript 860,
so you might have a chance with one of the HP drivers.

It shouldn't hurt anything to try them, at least.  Does the documentation
mention PCL or say anything about emulation?

Bob

----