Re: Help on Debian

Josh Jackson wrote:

> I just had soem major
> problems with "hackers" entering my box

	They were crackers, not hackers!  Crackers are the people who crack
into systems; hackers are the people who hack, that is, who ingeniously
create, software programs.  The media disinforms us on this.

> I was
> woundering what the newest version of Debian was and if the kernal
> supported fat32?

	The newest version, if you take a look at our ftp://ftp.debian.org./,
is 1.3.1v6.  It installs kernel 2.0.29 out of the box, there's the
2.0.30 at the Official CD, and 2.0.34 is already at the FTP servers.

--
Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra
http://www.lge.com.br./ 			leandro@lge.com.br